An investment in trust.
Integrity Training Course Description
(2 hours and 30 minutes)
Regardless of our role, opportunities arise every day that challenge our integrity. Most of us believe we operate with integrity, but we all fail from time to time. We might intentionally choose to do the wrong thing. It’s more likely, however, that we unintentionally make poor choices, usually because the right choice isn’t always the obvious or easy one.
All managers have blind spots – those areas where they slip without even realizing it. Regardless, little cracks in their pavement can start to build, and before they know it, they've shattered key relationships. By training your managers how to intentionally strengthen their integrity, they develop the consistency to build and maintain trust over the long haul.
The integrity training course achieves the following outcomes:
- Define integrity as it relates to trust.
- Explain the role that perspective (legal, company, personal values) plays in investing in trust.
- Explain the portfolio behaviors related to integrity.
- Demonstrate the portfolio behaviors.
- Identify ways to improve the portfolio behaviors related to integrity.
What You Get
For the sales price, you receive a license to teach this course to any and all managers and employees within your organization for one year (12 months). Digital copies of all training materials you need to easily facilitate the course will be provided to you for download. The Integrity Quickfires training course includes:
- Prep Guide: A thorough and complete facilitation guide your facilitators can use to deliver the training.
- Cheat Sheet: An abbreviated version of the prep guide meant for use when your facilitators become more familiar and comfortable with the materials.
- Workbook: A guide for your participants containing key integrity concepts presented in the course as well as provides notes space for personal thoughts and observations.
- PowerPoint: A visual presentation used to support the training.
Integrity Training Facilitation (optional)
Not ready to facilitate on your own? We can help you out – click here.