Seeing and shaping your future.
Strategic Agility Training Course Description
If your managers keep their feet on the ground, it’s OK to have their heads in the clouds. In fact, it’s essential to get their minds out of the weeds of their work so they can envision – and therefore create – a better world. Otherwise, they’ll spend their whole life pulling weeds. Not fun. Thinking strategically, however, isn’t something managers “go away” and do. It’s a mindset that they carry all the time – even when they’re pulling those weeds.
The strategic agility training course achieves the following outcomes:
- Define strategic agility.
- Differentiate strategy from goals and tactics.
- Develop insights related to their work.
- Connect those insights to their existing goals and strategies.
- Create potential strategic movements based on those connections.
- Evaluate the strengths and weakness of the potential strategic movements.
- Assess and respond to threats and opportunities related to potential strategic movements
What You Get
For the sales price, you receive a license to teach this course to any and all managers and employees within your organization for one year (12 months). Digital copies of all training materials you need to easily facilitate the course will be provided to you for download. The Strategic Agility Quickfires training course includes:
- Prep Guide: A thorough and complete facilitation guide your facilitators can use to deliver the training.
- Cheat Sheet: An abbreviated version of the prep guide meant for use when your facilitators become more familiar and comfortable with the materials.
- Workbook: A guide for your participants containing key strategic agility concepts presented in the course as well as provides notes space for personal thoughts and observations.
- PowerPoint: A visual presentation used to support the training.
- Prework: A short assignment that develops each participant’s current level of strategic agility for later use during the in-class portion of the training.
Strategic Agility Training Facilitation (optional)
Not ready to facilitate on your own? We can help you out – click here.