The art of avoiding fender benders
Communication Training Course Description
(2 hours and 10 minutes)
The need to be understood is both practical and psychological. That’s why communication is so dang important. When it isn’t done effectively, bad stuff happens. Or good stuff doesn’t happen. That leads to rework or lost work, and that just won’t work. It also results in an emotional punch in the gut. Feeling misunderstood or ignored is no way to go through life. So, the more effectively your managers communicate with others, the better they feel about themselves and the better the results of their work.
The communication training course achieves the following outcomes:
- Define communication.
- List the four social styles that are common in the workplace.
- Describe the three key components of determining social style.
- Discern a person’s social style.
- Describe best practices for communicating with each social style.
- Demonstrate discerning social styles and communicating with each social style.
What You Get
For the sales price, you receive a license to teach the communication course to any and all managers and employees within your organization for one year (12 months). Digital copies of all materials you need to easily facilitate the course will be provided to you for download. The Communication Quickfires training course includes:
- Prep Guide: A thorough and complete facilitation guide your facilitators can use to deliver the training.
- Cheat Sheet: An abbreviated version of the prep guide meant for use when your facilitators become more familiar and comfortable with the materials.
- Workbook: A guide for your participants containing key communication concepts presented in the course as well as provides notes space for personal thoughts and observations.
- PowerPoint: A visual presentation used to support the training.
Communication Training Facilitation (optional)
Not ready to facilitate on your own? We can help you out – click here.