It's more than playing nice.
Collaboration Training Course Description
Collaboration is more than just working well with others; it's playing nice in the sandbox while also getting others to help build the sandcastle of everyone’s dreams. You get your needs met, but so do others – it’s mutual benefit. People skills are a great start, but to get help building, your managers need to know how to turn collaboration into a tool. That means getting over themselves and leveraging people to their full potential. Do this and they'll not only be popular "sandmates," but also sandcastle gods.
The collaboration training course achieves the following outcomes:
- Define collaboration.
- Describe the benefits of working collaboratively.
- Identify barriers to working collaboratively.
- Apply the principles for turning collaboration into a tool.
- Play nice!
What You Get
For the sales price, you receive a license to teach the collaboration course to any and all managers and employees within your organization for one year (12 months). Digital copies of all training materials you need to easily facilitate the course will be provided to you for download. The Collaboration Quickfires training course includes:
- Prep Guide: A thorough and complete facilitation guide your facilitators can use to deliver the training.
- Cheat Sheet: An abbreviated version of the prep guide meant for use when your facilitators become more familiar and comfortable with the materials.
- Workbook: A guide for your participants containing key collaboration concepts presented in the course as well as provides notes space for personal thoughts and observations.
- PowerPoint: A visual presentation used to support the training.
Collaboration Training Facilitation (optional)
Not ready to facilitate on your own? We can help you out – click here.