Know your stuff so you can strut your stuff.
Business Acumen Training Course Description
(3 hours and 35 minutes)
Few things are more unsettling than realizing you simply don’t know what the heck is going on. You’re lost or confused, or both – not about everything, but on enough things that you’re operating ineffectively.
Like a tourist roaming through Times Square, your managers might be moving because it seems like the thing to do, not because they know where they’re going. Thankfully – hopefully – they aren’t really among the mindless wanderers. They just need this training course to bring their direction back into focus.
The business acumen training course achieves the following outcomes:
- Define business acumen.
- Describe the 5 Cs to developing business acumen.
- Develop business acumen for each of the 5 Cs.
- Identify techniques and resources for developing business acumen.
- Determine gaps and actions for maintaining knowledge within each C.
What You Get
For the sales price, you receive a license to teach the business acumen course to any and all managers and employees within your organization for one year (12 months). Digital copies of all materials you need to easily facilitate the course will be provided to you for download. The Business Acumen Quickfires training course includes:
- Prep Guide: A thorough and complete facilitation guide your facilitators can use to deliver the training.
- Cheat Sheet: An abbreviated version of the prep guide meant for use when your facilitators become more familiar and comfortable with the materials.
- Workbook: A guide for your participants containing key business acumen concepts presented in the course as well as provides notes space for personal thoughts and observations.
- PowerPoint: A visual presentation used to support the training.
- Prework: A short assignment that develops each participant’s current level of business acumen for later use during the in-class portion of the training.
Business Acumen Training Facilitation (optional)
Not ready to facilitate on your own? We can help you out – click here.